What have I Learnt?

What I learnt from the layout of my magazine was that the best effect and to draw the audience’s attention would be to have the main picture in the centre of the page, manipulating it in a way that it shows the person featuring in my magazine in the best way that is possible, with the lighting on their face to emphasis their facial expressions. The masthead at the top of the screen, bold and eye catching, so that they know the name of the magazine as soon as they look. To improve the appeal of my music magazine to my school magazine was that I used brighter colours so that your eyes would be drawn to it quicker and when manipulating the pictures instead of just changing the contrast, change the lighting and angle aswell. What I learnt from my school magazine  to my music magazine was that using the different fonts and using brief but precise information on my contents page but also on my front cover with the use of changing the different tones of colours could have a big affect on the view that people take of it.