Music Magazine Questionnaire Feedback


Questionnaire Feedback
What I have found out through my research is that the majority of people that took this questionnaire were males showing a greater interest in music magazines, the percentage being 75% males to 25% females. Too gage an appropriate price for the magazine and the merchandise that goes with it, I found out what the average monthly spend someone would spend on music , 60% £10-30, 25% £31-50,10% £51-£70 and a small minority of 5% £71+ this isn’t taking gigs and festivals into account. In a music magazine there are a number of different areas that attract the audience other than just music, the results from the questionnaire show that as this was more of a males magazine sport was a massive 70%, news 20% and gossip 10% I will take these into account when producing my double page spread and as a choice of options on the contents page. I have also asked the public what it is in a music magazine that appeals to them and the vast majority was for the upcoming events such as gigs and festivals and reviews on previous events and performances.
Here is some other information from the questionnaire in a visual form: