Question 4




4. Who would be your Target Audience for your Media Product?

The target audience for my magazine will be males aged 16-20/21-25 as these were the greatest number of people that will read my magazine as this is information I retrieved from my questionnaire. These are males that are in full-time education either at school or college, even maybe further education at University or a full time job so there type of income that they may receive will vary, depending on what they are doing. My magazines style of genre is House music, therefore the readers must have an interest in this, the type of person they will be would be energetic, outgoing and would love to go clubbing.  There earnings would be spent on attending live performances, gigs and festivals (Creamfields) and also buying music downloads and CD’s. Another way that there money would be spent would be on keeping up with the latest trends purchasing the newest fashions such as clothing and accessories.